- Participation in Conference on Information Security Problems "Perspective-2009" (PDF);
- Participation in Congress of young scientists of Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Participation in the seminar "Design and Implementation Problems of Basic Hardware and Software" with a report on the topic "Esterel SCADE - software development solution for real-time systems" (PDF);
- Participation in the seminar "ARP 4754A & DO-178C Compliant Model Based System & Software Engineering".
I’ve advanced experiense in:
- Perl: parser development, practical modular development skills, OOP in Perl (native classes, Moose, Moo), unit testing, profiling, Selenium, static perlcritic analysis;
- Perl: I’m developing my own CMS - Pheix CMS;
- Perl: acceleration & optimization of web applications - integration with Redis (basic skills in development for caching servers);
- XML, XSD: writing parsers, development validation schemes;
- HTML5 / CSS3 / JS;
- MariaDB, PostgeSQL: support/administration/operation;
- Basic skills in SQL;
- Front-end technologies: adaptive layout Bootstrap 3/4, Material Design Lite;
- Devices development (based on PIC microcontrollers by Microchip Technology Inc.): calculating electrical circuits, Hi-Tech PicC and MPAsm with MpLabX IDE, simulation in CAD Proteus, self-made circuit boards (Sprint Layout, photoresist technology), board soldering skills incl. installation of SMD-components, microcontroller programming skills: duty cycle, interrupt processing, external interfaces: i2c, rs232, sensors, displays, drives;
- Website development, layout & design at personal web-design studio;
- Proceedings of the Conference on Information Security Problems "Perspective-2009". Volume 1, page 177 - "Programming in real-time systems: automation and security" (PDF);
- "Source code generator for real-time systems". Programmnye produkty i sistemy, № 4, pages 24–30, 2010;
- "Techniques provided for valnerabilities reduction in special real time software". Programmnye produkty i sistemy, № 3, pages 89–95, 2012;
- "Realization of controlled execution principle for realtime applications". Proceedings of SRISA RAS, Volume 5, №2, pages 113–121, 2015 (PDF);
- "Monitor Library for Multithread Programs". Proceedings of SRISA RAS, Volume 7, №1, pages 70–74, 2017 (PDF).
Check out latest blog entries: most interesting stories about past events & activities.