Job and Skills
Scientific Research Institute of System Development (SRISA RAS).
- Sept 2005 - Aug 2009: engineer;
- Aug 2009 - Dec 2015: junior scientist;
- Dec 2015 - Mar 2017: deputy chief designer;
- Mar 2017 - present: research fellow.
I’ve taken part in projects at SRISA RAS:
- Utilities for automated generation of applications for real-time systems (UAGA) — certified visual environment for real-time applications development;
- Library for pipelined data transmition under RapidIO communication environment;
- Thread monitoring library for multi-thread application runtime control;
- General multi-thread programming technology for real-time OS;
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) applications, utilities and service tools for programmable logic controllers (PLC);
- Remote PLC debugging and management tools for UAGA IDE.
- Software development for hard real-time embedded systems (C/C++);
- Prototyping, specifying and developing low-level application data transfer protocols for real-time embedded systems;
- System data transfer libraries development (for RT OS, libraries provide data transmission over high-speed channels: Ethernet, RapidIO);
- Unit tests development (for RT OS, performance tests for RapidIo, Ethernet, VGA, MIL-STD-1553, RS232/422/485, I2C, QBus, VME);
- Multi-thread prgramming (POSIX.1-2008);
- Monitoring tools development (for multi-threaded applications that are running on multiprocessor /cluster systems);
- Visual environments development for Linux-like systems (glib, gtk, qt, development of eclipse plug-ins);
- Parsers and text data analysis tools programming (C, Perl, Awk);
- Development, maintenance and support of compilation and assembly systems for distributed projects (make, automake, autoconf, kbuild);
- Git & Continuous Integration (CI-scripts/tests for Gitlab);
- Docker: OS-level virtualization containers.
Check out latest blog entries: most interesting stories about past events & activities.