Job and Skills
Scientific Research Institute of System Development (SRISA RAS).
- Sept 2005 - Aug 2009: engineer;
- Aug 2009 - Dec 2015: junior scientist;
- Dec 2015 - Mar 2017: deputy chief designer;
- Mar 2017 - present: senior scientist.
Senior developer in projects
I’ve taken part in projects at SRISA RAS:
- Utilities for automated generation of applications for real-time systems (certified visual environment for real-time applications development);
- Library for pipelined data transmition under RapidIO communication environment;
- Thread monitoring library for multi-thread application runtime control;
- General multi-thread programming technology for real-time OS.
I’ve taken part in joint projects between SRISA RAS & other companies:
- NII "Kulon", senior developer;
- NII "Submikron", senior developer;
- NPO "Rubikon-Innovation", senior developer;
- CNIIAG, junior developer;
- "Fazotron-NIIR", junior developer;
- Concern "Okeanpribor", developer.
- Software development for hard real-time embedded systems;
- System data transfer libraries development (for RT OS, libraries provide data transmission over high-speed channels: Ethernet, RapidIO);
- Unit tests development (for RT OS, performance tests for RapidIo, Ethernet, VGA, MIL-STD-1553, RS232 / 485, I2C, QBus, VME);
- Multi-thread prgramming (POSIX.1-2008);
- Monitoring tools development (for multi-threaded applications that are running on multiprocessor /cluster systems);
- Visual environments development for Linux-like systems (glib, gtk, qt, development of eclipse plug-ins);
- Parsers and text data analysis tools programming (C, Perl, Awk);
- Development, maintenance and support of compilation and assembly systems for distributed projects (make, automake, autoconf, kbuild);
- Git & Continuous Integration (CI-scripts/tests for Gitlab);
Check out latest blog entries: most interesting stories about past events & activities.