Job and Skills
- Jun 2020 - present: remote backend developer.
Scientific Research Institute of System Development:
- Sept 2005 - Aug 2009: engineer;
- Aug 2009 - Dec 2015: junior scientist;
- Dec 2015 - Mar 2017: deputy chief designer;
- Mar 2017 - May 2020: research fellow.
Projects at MultiSafePay:
- Pay after Delivery (PAD) is unique after payment method provided for Dutch merchants. The product is fully developed by MultiSafepay. The online payment method allows online consumers to receive their order first and pay after;
- E-Invoicing is authentic, in-house developed solution for payment management. Giving the tools to establish dynamic payment timelines: easily integrated, and managed in MultiSafepay Control environment. E-Invoicing is the most flexible and customer friendly ecommerce payment solution, designed for the B2B market;
- Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) is a type of short-term financing that allows consumers to make purchases and pay for them at a future date, often interest-free. BNPL has been one of the major trends in ecommerce. Added benefits for businesses are the lower cart abandonment rate and higher order value associated with a BNPL offering. These factors and the ever-increasing popularity, have led to Bank of America estimating that total BNPL transaction value will surpass a trillion dollars worldwide by 2025;
- Installments have become a major target for innovation beetwen the providers that allow consumers to pay the order partially. This has allowed these services to become adaptable to many different websites and apps so that the payment process is frictionless and fast no matter where customers choose to shop. MultiSafePay one of the first installments providers in Netherlands and Spain;
- Zinia BNPL platform: API integration with OpenBank. Zinia offers customers the opportunity to pay in interest-free instalments in a matter of seconds, either online or through physical points of sale.
Projects at SRISA RAS:
- Library for pipelined data transmition under RapidIO communication environment;
- Thread monitoring library for multi-threaded application runtime control;
- General multi-threaded programming technology for real-time OS;
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) applications, utilities and service tools for programmable logic controllers (PLC);
- Automated generation utilities for real-time applications (AGURA) — certified visual environment for real-time applications development;
- Remote PLC debugging and maintenance tools for AGURA IDE;
- Industrial automation use cases with PLC: gas stations, oil pumping stations, telemechanics;
- IEC 61131-3 development environment implementation and maintenance: Beremiz IDE port for non-linux PLC backends (RTOS, barebones);
- REST RPC protocols and services development for low-resource platforms (PLC, IoT, smart devices);
- System architect: environments with high-level decentralization (PLCs, OPC/IO servers, SCADA stations) and heterogeneous communication protocols;
- API libraries implementation and maintenance for industrial protocols: ModBUS, IEC 60870-5-101/102/103/104, EtherCat, OPC UA, NTP, MQTT, CAN.
- High loaded backends in Perl;
- Software development for hard real-time embedded systems (C/C++);
- Prototyping, specifying and developing low-level application data transfer protocols for real-time systems;
- System data transfer libraries development (for RT OS, libraries provide data transmission over high-speed channels: Ethernet, RapidIO);
- Unit tests development (for RT OS, performance tests for RapidIo, Ethernet, VGA, RS232/422/485, I2C, VME);
- Multi-threaded programming (POSIX.1-2008);
- Monitoring tools development (for multi-threaded applications that are running on multiprocessor /cluster systems);
- Visual environments development for Linux-like systems (glib, gtk, qt, plug-ins for Eclipse);
- Parsers and text data analysis tools programming (C, Perl, Awk);
- Development, maintenance and support of compilation and assembly systems for distributed projects (make, automake, autoconf, kbuild);
- Git & Continuous Integration (CI-scripts/tests, shared runners for Gitlab);
- Docker: OS-level virtualization containers, Docker-in-Docker.
Storage provider on blockchain for lightweight data blocks: traces, logs, events, tags, notes, etc...